^ This is an AdvertisementI hope everyone is safe and warm on this most monochromatic of weekends. I'm sure most of you have looked out a window this morning and saw nothing but white. Here in the west OK we had some defrosting on Saturday, but that's been stopped dead in its tracks. Now everything is frozen again. Hard. I know this for certain because when I took our dog Widget out for a walk this morning, and I promptly slipped on the curb and fell on my ass. Now pride aside I'm fine, but at least I gave Widget a good laugh.
In The News:
Some of the latest headlines from the Oklahoma blog-o-sphere and the main street media.
- Red Dirt Ramblings shows the dangerous beauty of ice
- Urban Garden Hoe has some tips for growing strawberries from a seed kit
- Retro Housewife Goes Green shares her experiences during the 2010 ice storm
- Caddo, My Home Town shows in 1911 they had some perty unrealistic expectations
- Carless in Tulsa got a little case of cabin fever and went for a walk
- Mama Foodie is being sneaky with some mashed "no potatoes"
- Sherri Blossoms journeys through the wardrobe into something that's starting to look like a book
- Brits n' Bobs starts a topic on familiar strangers
- BlogOklahoma.us reminds us about The Great Backyard Bird Count coming February 12th.
- And Adoptive Momma of Two loves the snow