^ This is an AdvertisementSpring has shown me something unique in our yard, an almost perfect circle. The cause of this near perfect circle, a dog named Widget. Widget resides in our backyard on a twenty foot leash. And just like a famous cartoon dog chasing after an equally famous cartoon rooster, Widget is always discovering the end of his leash. He has manged to dig a trench in our backyard in a near perfect circle. At his parameter Widget is ever vigilant, barking at anyone walking down the alley or even a block away. And God forbid a cat should wander to with in visual range.
In the News:
Some of the latest headlines from the Oklahoma blog-o-sphere and (Bum Bum Buuuum) the main stream media.
- Flyover Memos talks about the Oklahoma City Tea Party
- Sleepy New Mommy is weighing in
- Kellyology thought she had her first stalker
- Okie Politico talks about Pirates, Taliban, and Koreans
- Connect @ Fowler Dodge uses their blog to show off the latest vehicles and events at Fowler Dodge
- The Prairie Maid lets us know about the Oklahoma Food Co-Op
- Batesline is Tweeting the Oklahoma GOP convention
- Brain Freeze shares some Gospel Music
- Crash Test Mommy talks about her some what new part time job
- And Dutty's Blog share's some inspirational random pictures.
- Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building Bombing
- Blog Oklahoma Facebook Group
- Blog Oklahoma Blog: I'm Looking for Facebook Tutorials